FIRST AID IN TRAMPOLINE PARK
1. Rest: Advise the casualty to sit or lose down.
Support the injured part in a comfortable position.
2. Ice: Apply ice or cold compress to the injured part as soon as possible.
3. Compress: Apply gentle, even pressure to the injured part by surrounding the area with a layer of soft padding followed by the use of roller bandage. Take the casualty to hospital.
4. Elevate: Raise and support the injured part to reduce the flow of blood to the injury. This action will help to minimize bruising in the area.
1. Lay the casualty down on a blanket to insulate her from the cold ground. Raise and support her legs to 30cm to improve the blood supply to the vital organs. Remain calm and still, and avoid frequent action.
1. Minimize the movement of neck.
2. Apply ice or cold compress to the injured part, avoid inappropriate rubbing or massaging the injured area.
1. Sit in a comfortable upright position and lean forward slightly.
2. Then pinch the nose just below the bony nose bridge and above the fleshy lobes of the nostrils until the bleeding is stemmed.
3. Aftercare: Once the bleeding is controlled, do not blow your nose as this might dislodge the clot and make bleed again.
1. Lay casualty on the back, holding his head on your knees to keep it as still as possible.
2. Tell the casualty to keep this good eye still, as movement of the uninjured eye may damage the injured eye further.
3. Cover both eyes gently with a soft cloth and get medical treatment.
Training of Staff
1. Have staffs first aid trained.
2. Make the emergency plan :
- Stop operation service when injury occurs
- Particular staffs arrange quick and efficient evacuation of people, particular staffs make the emergency assistance
First Aid Kit Checklist
- First aid manual
- Bandages (different sizes)
- Gauze(different sizes)
- Ace wraps
- Nail clippers
- Antiseptic wipes
- Instant cold compresses
- Pairs of non-latex gloves
- Safety pins syr
- Tooth preservation kit
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Syringes for oral medication
- Thermo meter
- Nasal bulb suction