1) Efficient Exercise: Studies have shown that jumping for 10 minutes on a trampoline is equivalent to a 30 minute run. According to ITPA, jumping is 68% more efficient than running.
2) Cardiovascular Fitness: Because jumping is a moderate-to-high level aerobic workout, it will increase your heart rate to a healthy level.
3) Interval Training: Jumping on a trampoline allows for interval training so your workout is varied and you can increase your workout time.
4) Stronger Bones: The repetitive action of jumping improves bone mineral content and builds the musculoskeletal system. Each landing from a jump is double the force of gravity, which develops muscle strength over time and prevents bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
5) Detoxifying: Bouncing on a trampoline stimulates the free-flowing lymphatic drainage system, helping rid your body of toxins, trapped protein, bacteria, viruses and other cell waste. The acceleration, deceleration and gravity of jumping on a trampoline create the ideal conditions for cleansing waste materials from our cells.
6) Mental Health: Physical activity makes you feel happy, positive and self-confident. Endorphins, the positive mood enhancing chemicals released during exercise, are triggered when jumping. An added benefit is the sheer fun factor of jumping up and down.
(4)Certificates: ISOI4001, ISOI8000, ISO9001 & GS from TUV Company of Germany
2. Competitive Price
3. Unique Design of Indoor Trampoline Park
4. Excellent Service
5. Solutions for Any Budget
1. What service does Liben offer for creating trampoline park? 2. What safety standard does your trampoline meet? Do you have any certificate for the materials you use? 3. What will my park cost to fit out? Or what cost should be included in my budget? 4. How much space do I require to operate a trampoline park? 5. What should I provide if asking for custom design for my park? 6. Is it easy to install the trampoline? Do you offer installation service outside China? 7. How long does it take to build the park? 8. Do you provide any ancillary products for trampoline park, such as trampoline socks?